What a cute dog you have.All the best, Irma
Irma thank you...YES, Ula is my dog...she is mops(pug)
Your dog is so cute!I wish the two of you all the best!
Una pena que esos perros tengan problemas respiratorios con los bonitos que son.No sabia de que existiera este día especial para los perros, yo ahora no tengo perro pero siempre tuve perros en mi entorno.Saludos.
He is your dog? A cute Pug?
Yes...Ula is My dog!
What a cutie, I am sure he loves you.
Ruby, Thank you...My Ula has now 12 years:))
Andreja, your dog is very sweet!
Irina Thank you!
I love pugs! Ula is a wonderful name!
Ohh yes...so sweet!
What a cute dog you have.
OdgovoriIzbrišiAll the best, Irma
Irma thank you...YES, Ula is my dog...she is mops(pug)
IzbrišiYour dog is so cute!I wish the two of you all the best!
OdgovoriIzbrišiUna pena que esos perros tengan problemas respiratorios con los bonitos que son.
OdgovoriIzbrišiNo sabia de que existiera este día especial para los perros, yo ahora no tengo perro pero siempre tuve perros en mi entorno.
Saludos.
He is your dog? A cute Pug?
OdgovoriIzbrišiYes...Ula is My dog!
IzbrišiWhat a cutie, I am sure he loves you.
OdgovoriIzbrišiRuby, Thank you...My Ula has now 12 years:))
IzbrišiAndreja, your dog is very sweet!
OdgovoriIzbrišiIrina Thank you!
IzbrišiI love pugs! Ula is a wonderful name!
OdgovoriIzbrišiOhh yes...so sweet!
Izbriši