"Autumn at the sea" - it's very nice!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful landscape.
Es preciosa, me iba sin dudarlo a ese relajante lugar. Feliz día
Una bonita vista en la que quieren empezar a verse esos colores otoñales. El lugar es encantador.Saludos.
Impresionante foto-Preciosa-Un saludo .
To je čudovita fotografija z lepimi jesenskimi barvami.Lepo je videti gore, Nizozemska nima gora, tam, kjer smo mi, je vse ravno.Lep pozdrav, Irma
Nice to meet you, and thanks for dropping by my page. You're on my list now, too. I enjoyed the way the Autumn colors show up in this image!
The photo is very beautiful.
Bella escena de naturaleza esta que nos brindas.Un saludo, amiga
Hello Andreja,What a great picture. A wonderful view in that nice area. Good shot.Many greetings,Marco
A beautiful photo, but I prefer spring and summer… I wish there were no autumn or winter in Poland.Best regards! Have a nice weekend!
Divno! Prekrasna jesen!
Un bello paisaje, muy bien fotografiádo.Saludos.
Nikogar ni tukaj – kakšna sreča.
"Autumn at the sea" - it's very nice!
OdgovoriIzbrišiThank you for sharing this beautiful landscape.
OdgovoriIzbrišiEs preciosa, me iba sin dudarlo a ese relajante lugar. Feliz día
OdgovoriIzbrišiUna bonita vista en la que quieren empezar a verse esos colores otoñales. El lugar es encantador.
OdgovoriIzbrišiSaludos.
Impresionante foto-
OdgovoriIzbrišiPreciosa-
Un saludo .
To je čudovita fotografija z lepimi jesenskimi barvami.
OdgovoriIzbrišiLepo je videti gore, Nizozemska nima gora, tam, kjer smo mi, je vse ravno.
Lep pozdrav, Irma
Nice to meet you, and thanks for dropping by my page. You're on my list now, too. I enjoyed the way the Autumn colors show up in this image!
OdgovoriIzbrišiThe photo is very beautiful.
OdgovoriIzbrišiBella escena de naturaleza esta que nos brindas.
OdgovoriIzbrišiUn saludo, amiga
Hello Andreja,
OdgovoriIzbrišiWhat a great picture.
A wonderful view in that nice area. Good shot.
Many greetings,
Marco
A beautiful photo, but I prefer spring and summer… I wish there were no autumn or winter in Poland.
OdgovoriIzbrišiBest regards! Have a nice weekend!
Divno! Prekrasna jesen!
OdgovoriIzbrišiUn bello paisaje, muy bien fotografiádo.
OdgovoriIzbrišiSaludos.
Nikogar ni tukaj – kakšna sreča.
OdgovoriIzbriši