Adorables!Un abrazo.
1, 2,3,4,5..peeeeet ih ima ljepotani mali...
Piolín diría eso de me pareció ver cinco lindos gatitos, no insectos como tradujo el traductor.Saludos.
Oh my goodness 😍 I would take one for sure... although I am certain Miss Bear and Charlie would not be happy about it!
Lindos gatitos. Te mando un beso.
Five little cuties :)All the best Jan
Very pretty kittens!
Ne tatlılar.
Those little kittens are adorable. Happy October to you. Hope it's a lovely month.
Sweet little kittens ♥♥♥♥♥Lovely eyes.
BonjourJe te souhaite une excellente fin de journéeAinsi qu'une bonne soirée*❤️Gros bisous
De futurs sanguinaires prédateurs ... 🥴
Ils sont trop mignons.
Mischief is a single frame! Wonderful.Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
ach sind die niedlich und gleich fünf ;)liebe GrüßeRosi
So sweet. I hope they find new homes soon!
Kakšni ljubki mucki.Želim vam lep vikend.Lep pozdrav, Irma
ils sont trop mignons ! :) bon dimanche ma douce , bisous
Adorables!
OdgovoriIzbrišiUn abrazo.
1, 2,3,4,5..peeeeet ih ima ljepotani mali...
OdgovoriIzbrišiPiolín diría eso de me pareció ver cinco lindos gatitos, no insectos como tradujo el traductor.
OdgovoriIzbrišiSaludos.
Oh my goodness 😍 I would take one for sure... although I am certain Miss Bear and Charlie would not be happy about it!
OdgovoriIzbrišiLindos gatitos. Te mando un beso.
OdgovoriIzbrišiFive little cuties :)
OdgovoriIzbrišiAll the best Jan
Very pretty kittens!
OdgovoriIzbrišiNe tatlılar.
OdgovoriIzbrišiThose little kittens are adorable. Happy October to you. Hope it's a lovely month.
OdgovoriIzbrišiSweet little kittens ♥♥♥♥♥
OdgovoriIzbrišiLovely eyes.
Bonjour
OdgovoriIzbrišiJe te souhaite une excellente fin de journée
Ainsi qu'une bonne soirée*❤️Gros bisous
De futurs sanguinaires prédateurs ... 🥴
OdgovoriIzbrišiIls sont trop mignons.
OdgovoriIzbrišiMischief is a single frame! Wonderful.
OdgovoriIzbrišiCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
ach sind die niedlich
OdgovoriIzbrišiund gleich fünf ;)
liebe Grüße
Rosi
So sweet. I hope they find new homes soon!
OdgovoriIzbrišiKakšni ljubki mucki.
OdgovoriIzbrišiŽelim vam lep vikend.
Lep pozdrav, Irma
ils sont trop mignons ! :) bon dimanche ma douce , bisous
OdgovoriIzbriši